Classes & Events
Take a class or celebrate a birthday or just have a night out.
Instead of the four or six of you going out to eat, learn a craft instead. Items that you create with your hands have more meaning than those quickly picked up at the store.
Take a class or celebrate a birthday or just have a night out with the girls or guys. Instead of the four or six of you going out to eat, learn a craft instead. Items that you create with your hands have more meaning than those quickly picked up at the store. You may contact Sharon on line with questions or with ideas for what you would like to learn. No classes are scheduled at this time and we will have to adjust to the new normal.
With Covid 19, no classes are scheduled for a set time. Instead you may sign up for a class and be taught individually. The only exceptions are the cooking classes where two people will be the minimum. There will be a maximum of 4 people so we can maintain social distances, etc.
Examples of past classes are:
- Candy Making, a two-hour class costs $35.00 and includes all of the supplies. We mold chocolate, or make dipped creations using the melted chocolate. We also cover cake balls and using the melted chocolate to make the pretzel wreaths. Minimum of 2 people require
- Cake Decorating, 2 lesson course combined into one 3-hour session costs $40.00 and includes all supplies. Learn to make a parchment bag, insert tubes into bags, to frost the cake, make drop flowers, make a rose, add stems and leaves to flowers, use imprints and to put it all together on a cake. Bring scissors and a container to hold an 8 inch round cake. Minimum of 2 people required.
- Bowmaking, One hour class, $20.00 includes supplies. Make one large ribbon bow.
- Silk Flower Corsages, One-hour course $25.00 includes supplies. Learn to make feathered carnations and put together 2 different corsages.
- Flaky Pie Crusts Two hours class $25.00 includes supplies. Make a flaky crust (like Grandmas) for a single or double crust pie. Make the graham cracker crust and do an easy no-bake pie to take home. Minimum of 2 people required.